Stylish Modern Home with Pool, Tennis Court, Gym, Sauna & Hot Tub
Villa Serradal is an incredibly stylish modern villa nestled in the Catalonian countryside, with space for twelve guests across its six bedrooms it is a wonderful home for lovers of design. The villa’s luxurious facilities are sure to spoil you; the gym, home cinema, tennis court and private pool are just some of the fantastic facilities available. Villa Serradal is the ideal home for guests seeking to escape the crowds and enjoy the tranquillity in this serene and rural location.
With an exclusive design and thoughtful architecture, the villa has been designed with incredible attention to detail. The traditional stone walls and wooden rafters are met with sleek modern furniture and crisp lines in this beautiful home. The villas living room is a wonderful space to relax in, the stunning floating fireplace is eye catching, with a huge comfy sofa perfect for nestling into for a bit of down time. The open plan space is also home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is in the small town of Seva, inland from the Costa Brava. The town is in the green and luscious countryside of Catalonia, offering a more peaceful destination than the popular towns along the coast. Seva has some basic amenities within walking distance, a small supermarket, restaurant and bar are all easily accessed, with nearby towns able to offer a larger selection of choices. The surrounding area is a nature lovers dream; the Montseny National Park is just a short drive away. Listed as a world UNESCO reserve the park is home to a rich abundance of local wildlife. Plan your visit and join one of the many walking or cycling tracks running around the park and look out for wild boars, cats and even crayfish amongst others! The forest stretches over gorges and mountains landscapes, giving you the chance to find beautiful views whilst enjoying the serenity. The nearby town of Vic is a wonderful place to explore, home to a rich and ancient history; there is no shortage of culture to discover when visiting. Once an ancient Roman settlement, there is still much left to explore. The Roman Temple is one of the best-preserved temples in Spain, dating from the 2nd Century; its fascinating history is well worth understanding from one of the local tour guides. Nearby the monastery of Sant Pere de Casserres provides further cultural enrichment. Dating back to the 10th Century, today you can learn how the monks lived through the centuries as you explore the buildings whilst also appreciating the beautiful surrounding landscape. Whilst exploring Vic, be sure to stay for dinner, the town is renowned for its cured meats, boasting fame throughout the region. Wander the winding streets and stumble upon quaint restaurants and bars where you can sample some of this alongside the local wines and liqueurs. With an abundance of nature and culture nearby, do not forget to visit the beach! Mataró is less than an hours drive away and offers pristine sandy beaches alongside crystal clear waters. With plenty of activities like water sports, as well as a wide range of eateries it is easy to spend the day and enjoy relaxing in the hot summer sun.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10.30 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.