Ultra-Modern Villa with Pool, Outdoor Living & Dramatic Sea Views
Overlooking the Mediterranean, this stunning villa boasts spectacular sea views. With the fresh sea breeze bristling past you, a glass of Spanish wine in hand and your loved ones around you, there is no better place to be! Villa Mascarat is a striking, modern property located in the prestigious urbanization of Altea Hills, with space for eight guests, this elegant retreat allows you to indulge in the very best this area of Spain has to offer.
As you drive up to the property and park, the villa’s sleek, contemporary style is evident straight away. A lift takes you from street level to the villa, where an elegant series of living spaces open up in front of you. Open plan the main living area boasts the kitchen, dining area and lounge. A wall of glass doors creates a seamless barrier between yourselves and the views – it really is hard to look away! A second living area can be found down the hall, mirroring the first. Boasting...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Stretching 200 kilometres along the Mediterranean coast, the Costa Blanca is one of the most popular areas of Spain to visit! Vast and varied, you can explore the busy party towns of Alicante and Benidorm, as well as the tranquil seaside spots of Moraira and Calpe. Crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible can be found scattered down the coast, just waiting for you to visit! With long, hot summers and short, mild winters this stunning area is desirable all year round – the perfect sunny getaway! Villa Mascarat is located in a quiet, sunny, hillside position in the prestigious urbanization of Altea Hills. Boasting breath-taking views, you can sit back and soak in the stunning surroundings, feeling the fresh sea breeze brush past you and the warm Mediterranean sunshine on your skin as you gaze out to the horizon. There are many international artists based in Altea, giving the quiet urbanization a bohemian atmosphere, with a picturesque old town perfect for ambling around on warm summer evenings. Altea sits in a convenient position, 50km from Alicante and a 20-minute drive from Benidorm. With golf courses, tennis courts, boat rentals, water sports and an array of theme parks and water parks in the nearby area, there is no end to the activities you can enjoy. The rocky coastline forms an array of sandy beaches and swimming bays where you can spend each day relaxing, partaking in water sports and boat trips if you want a more active adventure! Playa Mascarat, located a 10-minute drive from the villa is the closest beach, boasting sandy shores and crystal-clear seawater characteristic of the area. The area is busy with local restaurants and bars which you can take a taxi to or perfect to visit after a long day at the beach. Known for its seafood and olive oil, the rich Mediterranean menus won’t disappoint, and we’re sure you’ll leave inspired to spruce up your own home-cooking too! There are weekly markets in the town where you can buy fresh vegetables and fish, firing up the barbecue at Villa Mascarat to cook yourself a delicious feast!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be ask as guarantee
- Arrival time : Between 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at €5 per item, per night