Comfortable, Sun-lit Home with Pool & Outdoor Lounging Spaces
The beautiful Casa Finlandia is located in a quiet residential area of Calpe just a short walk from the sandy shores of Playa de La Fossa. This bright, spacious villa easily accommodates eight guests, offering plenty of room both inside and out for you to enjoy time with your loved ones. The villa has two independent floors, connected by an external staircase, so if you are travelling with two families, or have grown children that want a little extra privacy, the layout is perfect!
Inside, white walls reflect the sunshine that streams in through various windows, creating bright and airy living spaces with a completely relaxed atmosphere. This is the kind of villa where you can turn up, drop your bags and instantly settle in; a home away from home. The ground floor hosts a spacious open plan living room, with a television, cosy sofa, dining table and a well-equipped kitchen. Fairly minimalist in its décor, there is room for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Location, location, location! Casa Finlandia is located in a quiet residential area of Calpe just a short walk from the sandy shores of Playa de La Fossa, a myriad of bustling local restaurants and the town of Calpe itself. 600 meters from an Aldi supermarket, you will find everything you need nearby, so you can simply turn up and relax, settling straight into your holiday pace of life. Calpe itself is a popular holiday spot, just an hour’s drive from Alicante and 30-minutes from Benidorm, you can enjoy all the peace and tranquillity of Costa Blanca with fantastic attractions and busy towns nearby. The Costa Blanca stretches 200 kilometres up the Mediterranean coast, offering beautiful beaches, fabulous seaside resorts and most importantly a reliable climate, with average temperatures of 20 degrees centigrade throughout the year! Popular with beach makers as well as those after an active holiday, the area offers everything from sandy beaches and coastal walks, to water sports and theme parks! A short walk from Casa Finlandia you will find Calpe’s picturesque salt flats where you can spend an afternoon spotting a colourful variety of migratory birds including pink flamingo, coots, redfish, stilts and grey heron. La Fossa beach, a 20-minute walk from the villa’s front door is classified as one of the best blue flag beaches in Spain, boasting crystal-clear seawater and sandy shores; an idyllic place to spend the day! A promenade is stretching along the beach, with various shops and restaurants where you can taste some delicious food and wine, characteristic of the local area. Meat, fish, rice and olive oil are typical of the region, so you can expect to find plenty of them on the menus. From Calpe Marina you can hire a boat for the day to explore the Costa Blanca coastline – this is popular for families. Steering your way into private coves and hidden beaches to swim, snorkel and explore; it’s a real adventure. You can also try water-skiing, windsurfing and plenty of water sports, just make sure you take photos! Alongside the fabulous restaurants, handy supermarkets and shops, Calpe has all the other conveniences you need, with a post office, bank and other specialist shops. With a cinema, aquatic centre and fitness centre, we’re sure you’ll find everything you need, or the large town of Benidorm is never far away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be ask as guarantee
- Arrival time : Between 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at €5 per item, per night