Traditional Spanish villa with outdoor pool
Combining all the charm and character of a traditional Spanish villa, with all the comfort and sleek styles of a modern property, Villa Moraira offers an idyllic escape for six guests. Located in the charming town of Moraira, the villa is a swift 5-minute drive or 30-minute walk from the beautiful town centre and pristine Costa Blanca beaches, so you can enjoy this terrific area at your own pace.
This intimate villa may not be the most spacious, but its high ceilings and open plan layout make the bright and airy rooms feel plenty big enough. Spread across one floor, the furnishings are contemporary and stylish throughout, with exposed beams, arched windows and terracotta tiles, adding warmth and sense of character to each room. The main living area and heart of the house is open plan, with a cosy lounge at one end offering two sofas, a large fireplace and a TV where you can curl up and read your book, enjoying the chance to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The seaside town of Moraira has become a popular spot for visitors looking to explore the more tranquil side of the Costa Blanca coastline. Once a small fishing village, the historic charm of Moraira is evident from the stone walls of Castillo de Moraira perched on the hillside above L'Ampolla beach to the bustle of local eateries lining the streets with satisfied customers, the smells of Mediterranean cuisine and sounds of Spanish music filling up the squares. Located roughly halfway between Alicante and Valencia, Moraira offers the perfect chance to grasp a slice of the famous Costa Blanca lifestyle, be it in the midst of a long hot summer or short, mild winter; you can visit this picturesque spot all year round! The villa itself is located in a quiet neighbourhood, a swift 5-minute drive, or 30-minute walk from the beautiful town centre and the sandy beach of L'Ampolla. With easy parking, clean toilets and lifeguards on duty, the crystal-clear water and sandy shores of Playa de L’Ampolla make it one of the more popular beaches in the area. The sandy gently slopes into the sea, so you can hop in and out with ease, heading to the nearby café when you need some refreshments! With rocks and sea life below the water, this is a great chance to try out snorkelling as well, getting your whole group involved as you explore the sea depths. The town centre is close to the beach, boasting a pretty marina and easy-going atmosphere that is easy to fall in love with! Well equipped for visitors you will find everything you need, including supermarkets, banks, shops and a myriad of fantastic restaurants. For a special occasion, we would recommend booking Sand Restaurant, bringing a contemporary twist to the usual Mediterranean menus! Many of the other eateries are family-friendly, offering a range of cuisines to suit your whole group. Of course, wherever you are in Spain, lively nightlife, street festivals and festivities are never too far away. In the summer months even the streets of Moraira come alive, and with Benidorm just a 30-minute drive along the coast you can enjoy the vibrant nightlife all year round. Offering water parks, theme parks and a range of attractions to please every age group, it is definitely worth a day trip!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be ask as guarantee
- Arrival time : Between 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at €5 per item, per night