Spectacular SeaView Villa with Private Pool & Close to the Beach
Once you have fallen asleep to the sound of the waves, soaked under twinkling star constellations in the private pool and gazed out at the infinite views of sea and sky, you’ll find it hard to believe there is anywhere else in the world. Let this luxury home lure you under its spell. Just a five-minute walking stroll from the sea, enjoy an early morning dip at the beach before stretching into the day with some sun salutations on the deck. Bare feet, salty hair and sun-kissed skin are the order of the day at this uniquely relaxing self-catering family home. Cafes, restaurants and a variety of shops, as well as a bus stop are just a few minutes walking away from the villa, so as for you to enjoy a car free holiday.
Ideal for families or groups of friends, this heavenly retreat and its paradisiacal surrounds has something for everyone, whether you are big on adventures or enjoying a calmer pace of life. A summer holiday here...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
The Villa is located in Panormo, a friendly sea side village and is within walking distance to its well known sandy beaches, amenities, restaurants & well stocked mini markets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.