Overlooking Chalet in an Ideal Location
Ideally situated overlooking the family resort of Château-d’Oex, just 10 minutes from Gstaad, the high mountains Chalet offers a superb location and comfort for families and friends. Whether in search of accommodation for skiing at the various ski resorts in the area or summer water sports and hiking, or just a place to relax, our four-bedroom, two-bath chalet is the perfect solution.
There are four bedrooms, two of which are more suitable for two children or one adult. The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the other larger bedroom has two single beds. Both of these bedrooms have french doors to the balcony.
There is a large living/dining room with a kitchen and a full bathroom. The living room will comfortably seat six adults with two large sofas and an armchair. The dining area seats eight around the table.
Under the stairs there is a washer and dryer for your comfort. The front and sides of the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chateau d’Oex is the main village in a large area known as the Pays d’Enhaut. Even though it is a small village, it has a number of restaurants and a well-equipped COOP supermarket and various other small stores. It has a striking old church on a hill in the middle of the village and several ancient chalets. It is about ten kilometres to world-renowned Gstaad and Gruyere.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.