Typical Swiss Chalet next to Impressive Castle
Surrounded with a forest and with an amazing view to the mountain peaks, the 200 year old "Paradise-View Chalet" offers a unique experience of an authentic vacation close to nature and next to famous Gstaad and it’s beautiful valley.
From the 3000 meter high glacier where you can ski even in august, to hiking, mountain biking, rafting, canyoning, ballooning.
The house is just 5 minutes away from the first ski slopes and the Gstaad Super Ski Region.
From the famous Cailler chocolate factory just next to the impressive castle and medieval village of Gruyère, to an amazing day organized in a typical swiss farm with cheese manufacturing and a typical swiss dinner, with some good surprises waiting for you.
We offer a fully equipped authentic kitchen including a special machine to enjoy a Raclette or a Fondue.
There is a stunning view, with a paradise room for children with games and toys, 2 fire places and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Touching nature everywhere, this isolated old Chalet is unique and in the middle of the great Region of Gstaad - Rougemont - Chateau d'Oex.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.