Restored Traditional Four Bedroom Villa with Sea Views
Just a short walk from an enchanting beach and one of the island’s best fish restaurants, Villa Carme is a wonderful high-end holiday home with swimming pool for family or friends wishing to discover this beautiful corner on the island of Mallorca.
The villa has been restored to a very high standard with exposed wooden beams, traditional high-end furnishings, beautifully tiled floors and light and airy white washed walls with contemporary artwork throughout. The immaculately presented living room benefits from modern touches such as a plasma TV and Bode surround system whilst enchanting French windows leading to the bougainvillea draped porch and the wonderful swimming pool beyond. You can wander through to the spacious dining area, with more spectacular views and comfortable spots to relax inside.
Two of the four bedrooms have traditional Malloquin four poster beds and all of them immaculately tiled ensuite bath...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Deia is a small idyllic village on the west coast of Mallorca, perched high up with stunning views down to the crystal clear seas. With a stunning backdrop of the ‘Sierra de Tramuntana’, the beautiful village is typically Mediterranean with green shuttered stone houses and narrow streets of pretty boutiques, art galleries, upmarket restaurants, cafes and Mallorquin tapas bars. It has been welcoming artists, musicians and writers for years and has a bohemian vibe. Visitors flock to the village not only for the outstanding beauty and character but also to visit the grave and former house, now a museum, of Robert Graves who lived here in the nineteenth century when the artistic scene flourished and continues today. The Moors, who named the area ‘Ad-Daya’ meaning ‘village’, created the terraced irrigation system that slows steep hillsides to be cultivated and today the olive groves still cover much of the hillside in and around the town. Cala Deia is a beautiful sheltered pebble cove, a thirty minute steep walk downhill from the village (or a five minutes drive) where you will find a superb rustic seafood restaurant overlooking the sea. Fishermen still set out their boats at night so you can enjoy their haul. The island of Mallorca is a walker’s paradise as there is a network of paths and ancient mule tracks across the Serra de Tramuntana, so close to Deia. The area is also popular with mountain bikers who can enjoy the dramatic and stunning mountain and sea-view scenery. Tennis courts can be hired in the village and there are various golf clubs on the island, the closest being Son Termens about 18km away. If you hire a car you can discover the beautiful island of Mallorca, especially the north-west corner which is a world away from some of the more touristy resorts on the island. The pretty town of Soller is a dramatic 10km drive away, here you can enjoy the ambience with a glass of wine on the town square with the Sant Bartomeu church or find one of the many walking paths, such as those to the picturesque villages of Biniaraix and Fornalutx. The beautiful city of Palma is yours to discover and what better way to travel there than via the 1912 wood panelled train that takes you through the orange and lemon groves for the 28km journey from Soller to Palma.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 500 Euros (to be paid with final balance)
- Arrival time : 1500 to 2000 unless otherwise arranged
- Departure time : 1000
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Linen change included after one week for two week stays
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Flexible excluding Sundays
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes (owners ask for properties to be left in a clean state as otherwise additional charges may apply).
- Smoking Allowed? : Non smoking property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : The Balearic Eco Tax is charged at 2.20? euros per person per night over 16 and must be paid on arrival directly to the owner
- Internet access? : Yes