Fabulous Villa with Ocean Views and Elegant Pool
Backing onto the elegant golf course, with views of the ocean in the distance, Villa Lobo offers a dreamlike holiday location, perfect for families looking to escape the hustle and bustle, whilst remaining nearby all the amenities. This charming villa offers everything you may need, boasting the feel of a home away from home, it is extremely easy to settle in, and very hard to leave at the end of your trip! The living areas are spread over two spacious floors, with a modern living/dining room on the ground floor, designed around the atmospheric wood-burning fireplace that gives the whole open-plan area a homely ambience. The dining table can comfortably sit six guests, perfect for sociable evening meals and breakfasts, together as a family. Large patio doors slide open to the covered terrace and pool area with fabulous views over the golf course and down to the ocean. The kitchen can be found adjacent to the dining area, fully-equipped...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Vale do Lobo is a first class resort, set in a superb location, a stone's throw from the best beaches along the Algarve coastline. Faro Airport is conveniantly located under 30-minutes away. In 2013, it was voted the top golf destination in the country, and the area boasts some of the most renowned championship courses such as Pinheiros Altos and San Lorenzo. Playing a round here will pose demanding challenges even to the most skilled golfer! The heart of the resort's social life can be found at the "Praca", the central square located at the entrance to the beach, just a 25-minute walk or a very short car journey from the villa. Here, selected restaurants serve local delicacies alongside a selection of luxury boutiques, bustling bars and clubs, an art gallery, a beachfront swimming pool and a children's play area. There really is something to keep everyone entertained. If you're looking for unsurpassed accommodation, local gastronomic dishes, culture, modern sports facilities or simply sunbathing at stunning beaches, Vale do Lobo is the perfect place to choose as your next holiday destination.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Changeover day : Thursday between July - August, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between July - August, otherwise 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : A supplement is required for the under floor heating
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high-chair available upon request
- Other 2 : Hen and Stag parties are not permitted.