Captivating Wine Estate with Two Private Pools & 9Bedrooms
A One&Only Wine Estate with 9 bedrooms, BBQ facilities & Gym Equipment the Estate is a Unique Sanctuary like no other!
A breath-taking Wine Estate with personality for vibrant festive gatherings, our exclusive fairytale-break assure you of an alternative festive celebration. Set deep within the Cretan countryside, yet just approximately 20 minutes from the clear blue sea, this luxury holiday home is as quaint as they come. Tucked away between majestic trees and impeccable mountains, the Estate is settled in the quiet idyll of rural bliss.
Admire the pristine nature that unfolds just in front of you. A hidden gem centrally located on the island of Crete. One-of-a-kind escape from your day-to-day life, while its natural beauty paired with the luxurious facilities inevitably result to the creation of unique memories, with a passion for art, design and agriculture. You will have the chance to enjoy fruits, herbs, wine...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Fitness Center: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Children's Books and Toys
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The Estate is set close to Archanes, a beautiful traditional Cretan village. Heraklion city and Heraklion airport are both approximately 23 km away from Mantilari Estate. In the nearby area you will find many organised beaches with facilities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- An additional fee applies (20euro per person/per night) for more than 15 guests
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.