Bohemian Villa with outdoor pool, 3 hot tubs and Caldera view
Cycladic architecture blends harmoniously with eastern exoticism for an unexpected taste of the tropics in this spellbinding summer home. Palm trees flank the terrace, a hammock swings gently in the breeze, and 3 hot tubs lure you into moments of pure relaxation. Lay back on a lounger with a drink from the pool bar or sit by the swimming pool, admiring the jaw-dropping view. Alfresco meals are easy here, with multiple outdoor tables to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. For quieter moments, practice yoga and meditate against the backdrop of the imposing caldera or indulge in an aromatherapy session in the spa area.
Upon entering, your eyes and hearts will be caught by the unique design. The golden and beige color palette creates a lux feel, while the intricate patterns and artsy, whimsical design elements have been used beautifully to compliment the spaces. The villa offers 5 double-bed bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Courtyard: Private Use
Pets Allowed On Request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 1048948