Unique Sophisticated Villa with modern architecture
Spectacular modern architecture and eye-catching designs make Cape Adowa an extraordinary villa with superb modern facilities in the incredible neighbourhood of Higgovale.
These interiors are truly captivating, with sublime comfort throughout complemented by stone, brick and wood designs for an airy and unique living space. With large living areas spread across two floors, you’ll find all the room you could wish for to relax and unwind and spend quality time together. A superb central focus of the room is this incredible kitchen brimming with equipment for you to rustle up a treat, to be enjoyed either at this casual breakfast bar along the central island or else at this awesome dining space for ten. A big L-shaped sofa provides a picturesque spot to sit back and watch a little TV, and there’s a second chill-out area on the lower floor too.
All five fabulous bedrooms feature large double beds and tons of space in a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 15 minutes from the world-famous Camps Bay and Clifton beaches and less than 20 minutes from the V&A Waterfront, Cape Adowa is ideally located for an unforgettable holiday in the superb Cape Town sunshine! Tucked in the City Bowl of Cape Town, Higgovale is an exclusive, beautiful neighbourhood which sits right in the valley between the Lion’s Head and the Table Mountain Nature Reserve! Thanks to this incredible location you can expect world-class hiking and biking trails, with plenty of places to hire a bike and enjoy a cuppa in a local café! As the starting point of the Pipe Track walking trail and under ten minutes from the magnificent Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, this is an incredible place to base yourself throughout your stay. A trip up Table Mountain is unmissable while you’re in the area. Choose whether to take the cable car or take on the 2-3 hour very steep hike up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered, giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! From the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? Then take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s a rewarding one for sure! If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)