Tranquil Villa with mountain views
Boasting blended indoor/outdoor living with epic views across Hout Bay, Rustigheid is an unmissable modern home with three swimming pools across several stunning terraces as well as a private gym!
Across the villa, you’ll find plenty of cosy seating areas, including one with a retractable wall out onto the terrace with bonus seating – great for keeping a social atmosphere across the whole space. A large fully-equipped kitchen offers all the space you could need to rustle up treats for the whole group before sitting down together to tuck in at this stunning dining table. For the perfect wake-up each morning, you can head into your private gym for some exercise and to work up a sweat and keep up your healthy habits while on holiday. What’s more, there’s an awesome Cinema room where you can all gather for some light entertainment after a day of adventure across these stunning surroundings.
You’ll find five fabulous...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the spectacular Hout Bay, one of the most exclusive and picturesque areas of Cape Town, Rustigheid is perfectly placed for an unforgettable holiday in the most mesmerising scenery. At the southernmost end of the Atlantic Seaboard, Hout Bay was once a charming fishing village, and still retains much of its historic character! Its location adds beautifully to its charm – with the sharp peak of The Sentinel rising dramatically into the air like a rhino horn right beside it, framing it against the more undulating mountain scenery. A range of seafood restaurants, lively markets and fascinating nearby beaches complete with seals and all kind of wildlife make this is a superb base for your holiday! Right on the southern edge of Hout Bay is the sublime Chapman’s Peak, with the start of the world-famous Chapman’s Peak Drive just 5 minutes away from the villa! The drive is world-renowned for its natural beauty and engineering achievement and affords drivers the most enchanting views across the sea as you enjoy its slick road! With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kite surfing are major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! Another incredible experience for the adventurous types is to take a scuba diving trip among the reefs and ancient wrecks all around the Cape! If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. And what’s more, it’s not just the fabulous scenery and beaches that’ll make this experience – within just a short drive you can reach: Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and the Hout Bay Harbour. Each of these promises something totally unique and unforgettable, with the full holiday experience awaiting!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 15,000 Rand (approx. £750) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)