Vibrant 3 bedroom home with ocean views
Just meters from the water of Clifton’s third beach, Cape Cerulean offers three stunning bedrooms, two magnificent living spaces and an incredible garden which wraps its way around the villa!
These enchanting interiors are bursting with life, with every shade of blue echoing the vibrant seascape visible from every room! Your main living space is highly sophisticated, with an outstanding vaulted ceiling opening the room up beautifully, a plush sofa and chairs beside the decorative fireplace and breath-taking views across through huge seafront French doors! Towards the back of the room is a unique and beautiful kitchen, fully-equipped for preparing snacks, treats and full, hearty meals! Tuck into each meal at this elegant glass dining table beside the lounge, or else head into your rather lovely alfresco dining area! On the ground floor, meanwhile, there’s an additional entertainment area with a huge sofa and views overlooking...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Right on the seafront with views across both the second and third Clifton beaches, Cape Cerulean could hardly be better placed to soak up the surreal beauty of this incredible location! Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city, in part thanks to its location in a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. Within a short drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! Cape Point itself offers miles of dramatic coastline scenery, including golden beaches of soft sands, peaks and valleys rich in fertile land and an interesting history, where again you can see fascinating wildlife! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around one hour from the villa! An unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that the Constantia Valley, with estates dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley, you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing (and kite surfing) are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! You can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you’ve a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and highchair are available on request for a fee
- Other 2 : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)