Beautiful villa amid the vibrant surroundings of Camps Bay
A tropical haven amid the vibrant surroundings of Camps Bay, Cape Elna is a modern home with an incredible pool terrace and welcoming living spaces both inside and out!
Your main living areas feature a lounge to one side in front of a huge set of patio doors, flooding the space with warm natural light and creating a perfect environment to kick back on the sofa and spend some time with your group. There’s a second lounge space with sofas all facing in towards each other, too, great for chatting with one another. This leads out onto a fantastic semi-open-air living space with yet more casual seating! Your fabulous kitchen is incredibly spacious, so the whole group can get involved with meal prep, if desired, with a breakfast bar for casual meals. Meanwhile, on the lower floor you’ll find an incredible entertainment area, complete with a cosy seating area in front of the TV in one section and a pool table at its heart! From...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked on the hottest destination in the city, Cape Elna is right on Camps Bay, an enchanting, cosmopolitan area of the magnificent city of Cape Town. With long stretches of fine white sands, ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, and perfectly protected, incredibly calm water in the bay, this is a dream beach for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. For an idyllic stroll along this world-famous coastline, starting at Bantry Beach and heading north past at least nine distinct beaches, the Sea Point Promenade is the most spectacular route winding its way through some of the country’s most magnificent scenery! Lined with ice-cream shops, bars and restaurants, featuring an outdoor gym, playgrounds and the iconic lighthouse, there’s plenty to be enjoyed along the way (as if the view isn’t enough!). Along this route you’ll catch a couple of the city’s 10 Blue Flag beaches, which include: Camps Bay itself, of course, the Clifton 4th, and then Llandudno, Bikini, Strandfontein, Muizenberg, Fish Hoek, Mnandi, Melkbosstrand and Silwerstroomstrand. One of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. One of the best attractions among the many of Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! Or, if you’re on the market for a unique and unforgettable dining experience, the newly revamped The Lawns At The Roundhouse, set in the forests of oak and pines at Camps Bay with a huge, atmospheric outdoor seating area, is perfect for all times of day. With a full à la carte menu from breakfast until the cocktails are flowing at the evening parties, this is an unmissable experience for the foodies of the group. This is all great – but if it’s more tranquil and natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. And if there are a few adrenaline junkies in the group, they won’t be disappointed either! Surfing and kite surfing are major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! You can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you've got a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… you name it.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)