Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with private pool
Boasting an incredible private pool and sublime interiors, Cape Lerato is a modern, well-appointed apartment within walking distance of the beach!
For a little relaxing in front of the TV or socialising with one another, settle into the huge L-shaped sofa or comfy armchair in your luxurious lounge. Or for a more formal occasion, gather around this enchanting dining table at the centre of the room and enjoy some memorable meal-times in a fantastic space. And for preparing delicious meals head into your spacious kitchen where a full array of facilities will ensure you can self-cater throughout your stay, or just as and when you fancy staying in, with a large island providing plenty of space.
In the master suite, a great king-size bed sits at its heart amid a marvellous, minimalist design, and right before a set of large patio doors which deliver you out into a wonderful terrace! Accompanying it is a vast marble-lined...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Nestled right between the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain’s Twelve Apostles, and in a central location, Cape Lerato couldn’t be better for a holiday of sea, sand, sunshine and unforgettable scenery! Bakoven is a perfectly intimate, welcoming and wonderful suburb just a short distance from the vibrant activity of the Atlantic Seaboard. Indeed, you’re just a 10-minute drive from Lion’s Head, and only 15 minutes to the iconic V&A Waterfront, with a further 5 minutes bringing you into Cape Town city centre! Known as Camps Bay’s little sister, this area is delightfully fashionable, and somewhat exclusive, thanks to its secluded location a little further south and climbing its way up the slopes of Table Mountain! But this doesn’t detract from how practical it is – with the magnificent Clifton Beaches just a ten-minute drive away! Bakoven beach, meanwhile, provides a stunning view thanks to its bleached-white sands. Along this beautiful Atlantic Coast, you can try out sea kayaking, with a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphins and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… why not try something new! And what’s more, it’s not just the fabulous scenery and beaches that’ll make this experience – within just a short drive you can reach: Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and the Hout bay Harbour. With shops, bars, restaurants and both an Aquarium and Marine Museum, the V&A Waterfront is one of Cape Town’s best-known attractions, right at the foot of Table Mountain. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios to take home!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)