Spectacular 3 bedroom with breathtaking sunset views
Set right beside Clifton beach and with a majestic terrace looking out over the sea, Cape Splendid is a truly superb home with three fantastic bedrooms and modern living spaces to match!
A spectacular open-plan space brings together your incredible lounge, kitchen and dining room. In the cosiest corner is a large L-shaped sofa in front of the TV and fireplace, while alongside this is a second, similarly style L-shaped sofa, ensuring space for the whole group to either gather together or take a moment alone. A huge dining space for ten sits beside the lounge, a fantastic rustic style area, which, as you dine at this gorgeous wooden table, you can enjoy unparalleled views out across your enchanting pool terrace and the sea in the distance! A breakfast bar backs onto this fabulous space, marking the beginning of your well-equipped, wonderful kitchen, with a huge central island and sparkling white fittings!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just meters away from the fabulous Clifton beach, Cape Splendid is located in the most perfect spot for a beach holiday, and you’ll find tons of bars, restaurants, markets and more within walking distance. Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city, and you’ll see why as soon as you arrive at this epic location, with its spectacular sea and sunset views and enormous, dazzling beaches! Set into a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head, it is fantastic for water-sports of all kinds, as well as fun on the beach itself. As well as this, the four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. And what’s more, within a short drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that Groot Constantia, an estate in the Constantia Valley dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious. And if it’s nature or scenery that draws you to a place, be sure to head up Table Mountain, you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens make for another fantastic day in nature, with remarkable views and a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares! Cape Point itself offers miles of dramatic coastline scenery, including golden beaches of soft sands, peaks and valleys rich in fertile land and an interesting history, where again you can see fascinating wildlife! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around one hour from the villa! Top tip – head over in September during breeding season to try catch a glimpse of penguins hatching! And if it’s wildlife you’re after, within around 2 hours of the city you can even go on safari!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complementary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)