Sophisticated Modern Villa with outdoor pool
Bursting with all the vibrancy and colours of the ocean, Villa Serenita is a modern and sophisticated delight, just minutes from the beach of Camps Bay!
Your interiors are a mesmerising blend of subtle, soft colours and vivid splashes of seascapes across the airy, expansive open-plan living! To one side is a set of plush sofas around a TV and a coffee table – so whether you’re desperate to chat and catch up and spend quality time together, or to simply switch on the TV and switch off your mind, you’ll have the perfect environment in which to do it! Beside this, next to a fully retractable wall with views across the striking Twelve Apostles and the expansive ocean, is a fabulous formal dining area for twelve at which you can enjoy memorable meal-times in the most extraordinary space! And on the other side of this is your contemporary kitchen. The kitchen is spacious, much like the rest of the villa, and provides all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With a stunning location near Camps Bay Beach, Villa Serenita offers panoramic sea and mountain views and great proximity to all the highlights of this fabulous coastline! As an alternative to the world-famous Sea Point Promenade, if you’re after a scenic stroll, head up to the Pipe Track, a delightfully undulating path through the top of the bay with stunning coastal views! The northern part of Camps Bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Meanwhile, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay, the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. There’s even an incredible tidal pool at the southern end, as well as a gorgeous lawn perfect for picnicking and relaxing. If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. Perhaps outdoor exploits are more your cup of tea. In which case you can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you have a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… you name it. Of course, from the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? Then take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s a rewarding one for sure! And for something totally different – an unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : The swimming pool is heated with solar energy and this is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)