Stunning 2 bedroom apartment with excellent views
Just one minute from the Sea Point Promenade, Cape Nomcebo is a delightfully modern and comfortable home right at the junction of Sea Point and the Three Anchor Bay!
Tucked on the seventh floor of this stunning new apartment block, this home is spacious and welcoming with excellent views! In your open-plan living area, you can enjoy relaxing in this cosy lounge with a plush sofa in front of TV beside a large terrace. To the other side is a formal dining area for six, with a wooden table and interesting chairs adding to the intriguing sense of rustic charm amid this contemporary design. Along the back wall is your magnificent modern kitchen, with sleek monochrome fittings and glorious open-plan design. A Nespresso machine, Miele appliances and an awesome Belfast sink ensure this is a delight to use, with a large central island to provide tons of space for whipping up all kinds of treats and snacks.
There are two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located just a minute’s walk from the famous Sea Point promenade, Cape Nomcebo is in a fabulous location to soak up the wonders of Cape Town. From Green Point Stadium just a couple of minutes away, to the V&A Waterfront within a 20-minute walk, and just a 10-minute drive to the exquisite Clifton beaches and Camps Bay, it’s all at your fingertips! The first, utterly unmissable spot is, of course, the world-famous Table Mountain. To get to the top you can either take the cable car or enjoy a rewarding 2 to 3-hour steep hike (the views certainly make it worthwhile!) Once at the top, you’ll find a restaurant for a meal with a view, as well as 2km of paths to stroll and meander, all with panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! Sure, from the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? In that case, take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s easier than Table Mountain itself and gives you a whole new perspective on the city! Or for adventures lower down the slopes, one of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. Indeed, with both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kite surfing are major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 5,000 Rand (approx. £250) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)