Stylish 2 bedroom apartment with amazing views
Tucked in the beautiful Three Anchor Bay, Cape Sanele is an elegant and stylish villa with a perfect location and wonderful views which you can enjoy from your fabulous sixth-floor terrace!
From your superb lounge you can gaze out over the sea in one direction and Green Point Stadium in the other, with a fabulous TV sandwiched between them in front of a plush sofa! Beside this is a stylish breakfast bar with space for the whole group to tuck into a casual meal or snack. The other side of the breakfast bar marks this magnificent kitchen. Sleek white fittings contrast enchantingly with shimmering black surfaces. Miele appliances throughout and a Nespresso coffee machine make this a delightful space in which to prepare all kind of meals. And there’s a rather lovely dining table for eight at which to enjoy them – so there’s even space for guests!
There are two large bedrooms, each as sophisticated and modern as the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Seconds from the Sea Point Promenade and just five minutes from central Cape Town, Cape Sanele could hardly be in a better location for a memorable holiday in this fascinating region! With the city to the north and both Clifton and Camps Bay just a 10-minute drive to the south, you’re sandwiched between the true highlights of the Atlantic Seaboard! And right on your doorstep, you’ll find tons of cafes, shops and restaurants to satisfy your every need! As an alternative to the world-famous Sea Point Promenade, if you’re after a scenic stroll, head up to the Pipe Track, a delightfully undulating path through the top of the bay with stunning coastal views! Much quieter than the lower parts of the coastline, but with even better views – this is the perfect balance for a little physical activity and a calm stroll in paradise! One of Cape Town’s best-known attractions, the iconic V&A Waterfront is a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! If it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 5,000 Rand (approx. £250) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)