Charming modern 2 bedroom apartment with spectacular views across Sea Poin
A charming modern apartment with the most spectacular views across Sea Point, Melamina will delight any family or small group of friends with its fantastic location and beautiful contemporary style.
You’re sure to enjoy these enchanting interiors, with a wholesome design that brings the natural world indoors with large plants and a wood theme throughout. You can get really cosy in this stunning lounge where a big sofa sits before a TV, nestled into the corner of two full walls of glass for the most perfect views across the sea and the neighbourhood of Sea Point! Beside this is a fantastic dining area for six, benefitting from the same superb sea-views, while across the back wall is a delightful modern kitchen. Bursting with appliances and all the kit you could need to rustle up a treat for the group, this space is ideal for a budding chef! A stylish central island provides plenty of space and doubles up as an awesome...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Within walking distance of the famous Sea Point promenade and just a five-minute drive to the centre of Cape Town, Melamina is ideally located for both adventure and practicalities! Indeed, shops, bars, restaurants and cafes line the surrounding streets and the promenade which runs just seconds away from the apartment. While the magnificent V&A Waterfront is only a twenty-minute walk away and is bursting with opportunities for shopping, dining and experiencing a little South African culture! One of the best attractions among the many of nearby Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! And once you’ve had your fill of culture and retail therapy, why not see what’s on offer across the water of these wonderful surroundings? Both surfing and kite surfing are major sports in the area thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves as well as huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! As well as this, you can also try out sea kayaking, with a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphins and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! Another incredible experience for the adventurous types is to take a scuba diving trip among the reefs and ancient wrecks all around the Cape! Or for more relaxing activities, if you’re on the market for a unique and unforgettable dining experience, the newly revamped The Lawns At The Roundhouse, set in the forests of oak and pines at nearby Camps Bay with a huge, atmospheric outdoor seating area, is perfect for all times of the day. With a full à la carte menu from breakfast until the cocktails are flowing at the evening parties, this is an unmissable experience for the foodies of the group.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 5,000 Rand (approx. £250) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)