Stunning home with modern interiors and breath-taking sea-views
A stunning home with modern interiors and breath-taking sea-views, Cape Madzulo is a fabulous hillside villa set amid luscious greenery and just a short walk from Camps Bay and its beautiful beach.
On each floor of these welcoming interiors, you’ll find a lovely living space, including a full kitchen, an accompanying dining area and a lounge. Sparkling white surfaces and a neutral design throughout adds to the sense of space and openness, enhanced by bright sunlight streaming in through the full walls of patio doors which lead onto sublime terraces. A lounge with two sofas facing one another sits alongside a wonderful dining area for six on each floor, with a fabulous kitchen towards the back of the space. This pattern is echoed across the two storeys and provides a fabulous contemporary living space in which to spend quality time with one another. Your live-in housekeeper will be on hand to assist Monday to Friday to allow...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked on the hottest destination in the city, Cape Madzulo is just a 15-minute walk from the beach and in the heart of Camps Bay, an enchanting, cosmopolitan area of the magnificent city of Cape Town. Just 15 minutes away and with shops, bars, restaurants and both an Aquarium and Marine Museum, the V&A Waterfront is one of Cape Town’s best-known attractions, right at the foot of Table Mountain. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios to take home! An alternative market, and perhaps one of the best attractions among the many of nearby Camps Bay, is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked right between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! And for a little more natural charm, along this beautiful Atlantic Coastline, you can also try out sea kayaking, with a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphins and occasionally even humpback and killer whales! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… why not try something new! In fact, the city boasts 10 Blue Flag beaches, including Camps Bay itself, the Clifton 4th, Llandudno, Bikini, Strandfontein, Muizenberg, Fish Hoek, Mnandi, Melkbosstrand and Silwerstroomstrand. So you could spend your whole holiday trying out a different, delightfully scenic spot along the coast!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 10,000 Rand (approx. £450) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)