Enchanting Villa with ocan view
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With views across the extraordinary Clifton beaches and Lion’s Head, Cape Cove is an enchanting, warm and vibrant home with a stunning pool terrace!
Stepping inside you will be immediately struck by the space and vitality of this immense home, with bold artworks on the walls and rich coloured furniture. The facilities across this designer apartment are superb, in particular this gourmet kitchen in which you can prepare all kinds of feasts in paradise, with a huge amount of space thanks to this central island which doubles up as a rather stylish breakfast bar. Underfloor heating throughout and two fireplaces will ensure your absolute comfort, whether you fancy relaxing at these extensive sofas or gathering for a meal at this glamorous dining area! Your dedicated villa hosts are on hand to provide a variety of concierge services to ensure your stay is as stress-free and fun as possible!
There are four magnificent...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Just five minutes away from the incredible Clifton beach and a whole host of shops and restaurants, Cape Cove is perfectly located for a traditional beach holiday on one of the world’s best beaches. Set into a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head, Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its fourth beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. As you’re only about a 15 minutes’ drive from both the City Bowl and the V&A Waterfront, you’re ideally located to get out and about to the many stunning sights of the city. As well as this, just to the south is Camps Bay, where you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as, of course, more beaches! And for pure practicality, the airport is also only around 40 minutes away. At the V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain, you will discover tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios! Or, for a more active day out, why not head up Table Mountain – you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens make for another fantastic day in nature, with remarkable views and a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares! Cape Point itself offers miles of dramatic coastline scenery, including golden beaches of soft sands, peaks and valleys rich in fertile land and an interesting history, where again you can see fascinating wildlife! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around an hour from the villa! Top tip – head over in September during breeding season to try to catch a glimpse of penguins hatching! And if it’s wildlife you’re after, within around 2 hours of the city you can even go on safari! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that Groot Constantia, an estate in the Constantia Valley dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley, you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.