Tranquil Modern 3 bedroom villa with mountain view in the neighbourhood of Bishopscourt
Bursting with elegance and grandeur, Cape Zea is a sublime, impressive home in the incredible neighbourhood of Bishopscourt.
This extraordinary home has been tastefully renovated to create a luxurious feel throughout. Warmth and charm ooze through every detail; from the huge comfy sofas in the lounge to the striking dining area under the beamed ceiling. There are two wonderful kitchens, so cooking will be a pleasure, while there’s a large dining table for ten at which to enjoy delicious meals, perfect for hosting dinner parties! All of the immense rooms open out onto your magnificent garden, creating a sense of openness throughout! For an energising morning you can work up a sweat in this private gym, or if you need to get a little work done, there’s even an office up on the top floor. For the kids, meanwhile, there’s an amazing playroom with plenty to keep them entertained!
There are three spectacular bedrooms...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled just 15 minutes from the centre of Cape Town, Cape Zea is located in the highly desirable neighbourhood of Bishopscourt in the most mesmerising scenery! Just a 20 minute drive away is the V&A Waterfront, an iconic retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios! The Waterfront is also the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions, including the unmissable trip to Robben Island. In under half an hour you can reach nearly every beach along this terrific coastline, from Clifton and Camps Bay in the north down to Llandudno, Hout Bay and Noordhoek in the south! Each offers something a little different, from vast stretches of white sand to quaint coves, and everything in between. Meanwhile, the sublime wine lands of Constantia are also right on your doorstep, with your nearest vineyard around 10 minutes away! Constantia is famous for its wine valley, where you can visit some of the oldest vineyards of the Cape. If you’re a fan of wine, you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that the Constantia Valley is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! We recommend: Pastis Brasserie, The River Cafe, La Colombe and the Constantia Uitsig Restaurant, all under 15 minutes away! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 10,000 Rand (approx. £450) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 6 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)