Spectacular 2 bedroom with terrace overlooking the magnificent Clifton second beach
Boasting a spectacular terrace overlooking the magnificent Clifton second beach, Cape Serenity is a modern and delightful home for four with an incredible Jacuzzi looking out over the sea!
Your interiors are wonderfully warm and bright, with a gorgeous open-plan living space for socialising and relaxing. Along three of the walls are retractable glass doors, which stretch across most of the exterior walls, promising the most spectacular views as well as a cool stream of fresh air and shimmering sunshine. To one end there’s a stunning modern kitchen, complete with a central island and a bonus breakfast bar, ideal for cooking up a storm! While alongside this is a vast L-shaped sofa with sea-views, and a wall-mounted TV if you simply want to switch off and unwind. Bursting with contemporary comforts and with daily housekeeping to keep you totally relaxed, you’ll find a stay here utterly blissful! A wonderfully open-air design to...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just a short walk from the beaches of Clifton, Cape Serenity could hardly be better placed for enjoying a holiday in the sunshine, with epic views, fabulous restaurants nearby and endless attractions in the city! Set into a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head, Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city, and your location here is truly hard to beat. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. One of the best things about Cape Town is that there’s something for everyone – with virtually endless attractions and excursions and sites of interest, whether natural or man-made. For a perfect day of scenery, a sense of adventure and potentially even a 2 to 3-hour hike, head up Table Mountain, perhaps the most iconic of all of Cape Town’s attractions. You can take the cable car to the top if you don’t fancy the hike, and up here you’ll find 2km of paths all offering panoramic views of the city, as well as a restaurant for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! And on top of this, within a short drive of this villa is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios! With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing (and kitesurfing) are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! You can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you’ve got a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Or even take an official trip whale watching where you’re likely to see Southern right whales, bottlenose and dusky dolphin and occasionally even humpback and killer whales!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)