Delightful modern 2 bedroom home with an enchanting terrace
Located below the striking Signal Hill looking out over Sea Point, Cape Thabisa is a delightful modern home with an enchanting terrace, just a ten-minute walk from the Sea Point Promenade!
These sublime interiors are wonderfully stylish and sophisticated, with soft greys complementing the wood furniture and flooring for a contemporary and comfortable feel. To one side of your open-plan space is a cosy lounge, with an L-shaped sofa around a coffee table and large TV, glowing in the light which streams in through the walls of windows and glass doors which surround it for a truly vibrant environment. Alongside here is the formal dining area for eight, and on the other side of this is your spacious kitchen, with fantastic modern facilities and plenty of room to whip up delicious meals and snacks.
Both of your superb bedrooms are vast and fitted in a minimalist style, with monochrome designs and built-in storage. At the...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked right below Signal Hill and looking out over Sea Point, Cape Thabisa is in a fabulous location for an unforgettable beach holiday, with the coast around a ten-minute walk away! At the heart of Cape Town life, for locals and travellers alike, is the Sea Point Promenade. Guaranteeing superb ocean and mountain views, the trail follows perfectly paved paths between fabulous shops, cafes and restaurants and plenty of cool grass where you can sit and picnic or simply relax. Punctuating the beautiful scenery are children’s play areas, outdoor gym equipment and, of course, a multitude of stunning beaches! Fascinating artworks here and there add a little character to the walkways, while you’ll find yourself encountering walkers, joggers, skaters, cyclists and dog-walkers as you meander through the sites. A few larger institutions along the way are well-deserving of a visit, whether it’s the magnificent Sea Point Pavilion, with its four fantastic pools, or the Green Point Urban Park with views of Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and Green Point Stadium, there’s tons to see and enjoy! And of course, beyond the bounds of the promenade, the delights of Cape Town city await you. The V&A Waterfront is the symbolic centre of the city and bursts with opportunities for dining, shopping or even heading off on a cultural tour or two. For a little education, head out on the Robben Island tour of the maximum-security prison where Nelson Mandela among hundreds of other political prisoners were kept during the apartheid years. An informative and fascinating tour with a chance to spot penguins across the 575-hectare Island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in living areas and main bedroom only