Beautiful Three bedroom Waterfront apartment
Oozing opulence and grandeur, Cape Arno is a waterfront apartment with three beautiful bedrooms and sophisticated interiors, located in the beautiful Bantry Bay.
Marble and sleek black and white surfaces throughout create a truly luxurious atmosphere across the open-plan living spaces in this magnificent home. In the lounge, several sofas and seats are centred around a coffee table and a large TV on the far wall. From here you can enjoy mesmerising views out over the twinkling pool in your garden and the Atlantic Ocean which laps gently against your terrace! An immense kitchen provides the most tempting environment in which to prepare meals and snacks and perhaps even cocktails! Then take a seat at this large dining table beside enormous patio doors which lead into the garden and tuck into some delicious meals together. With a concierge, 24-hour security and daily housekeeping you can be sure you’ll be well taken care...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked right on the waterfront of Bantry Bay, Cape Arno couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the stunning scenery of this world-famous stretch of coastline. Be sure to head up Table Mountain while you’re here; you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! What’s more, the city boasts 10 Blue Flag beaches, so you’re bound to find the perfect spot for you! Try out: Camps Bay, the Clifton 4th, Llandudno, Bikini, Strandfontein, Muizenberg, Fish Hoek, Mnandi, Melkbosstrand and Silwerstroomstrand for some world-class water sports and stunning sandy stretches! One of our favourite beaches, and of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. Undoubtedly one of Cape Town’s best-known attractions, the iconic V&A Waterfront is a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping daily is included in the rental price