Modern 3 bedroom apartment with amazing views
A spectacular apartment elevated on the hillside, Cape Oratile is a beautiful home for six within walking distance of the Clifton beaches and the world-famous Sea Point Promenade.
These superb interiors are every bit as magnificent as your location – with charm and elegance oozing from every inch. The style is open plan throughout a large, airy room. The kitchen sits towards the back of the room with superb sleek white fittings and tons of facilities. A large central island which doubles as a breakfast bar provides plenty of space for prepping delicious meals, and there’s a large dining table towards the sea-facing front of the room at which you can tuck into them! From the dining area, you can step right outside onto your gorgeous terrace and enjoy a drink or simply relax and admire the views out across the sea! And besides the dining area, there’s the lounge where a big L-shaped sofa sits before the TV for your complete,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled within walking distance of the Clifton beaches and the world-famous Sea Point Promenade, Cape Oratile is a fabulously located apartment for enjoying the highlights of a stay in Cape Town! The region of Bantry Bay is known to be the most wind-free area in Cape Town, with about 290 wind-free days per year and the most secluded and protected beaches. Tucked on the slopes of the Lion’s Head, it is perched on the rugged rocky coastline just minutes from Sea Point, Clifton and Saunders Rocks. For an idyllic stroll along this world-famous coastline, starting at Bantry Beach and heading north past at least nine distinct beaches, the Sea Point Promenade is the most spectacular route winding its way through some of the country’s most magnificent scenery! Lined with ice-cream shops, bars and restaurants, featuring an outdoor gym, playgrounds and the iconic lighthouse, there’s plenty to be enjoyed along the way (as if the view isn’t enough!) One of the best attractions among the many of nearby Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! And with both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kitesurfing are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.