Chic 3 bedroom villa with ocean view
A glamorous, ultra-stylish home designed by internationally renowned architects, Cape Bhekani is an utterly unique villa with a superb pool terrace overlooking the ocean!
These sophisticated interiors ooze designer luxury in every detail. The lounge offers a varied and beautiful seating area, with several seats and a large sofa perfect for gathering together and chatting, or even stealing a moment to yourself with a good book or the TV. Or for getting the party started to head into your majestic bar with more comfortable seating and a most exclusive, opulent atmosphere. There’s a superb dining area set amid a deluxe environment of wood and delightful lighting, and of course a huge kitchen which embodies the same super-modern style. The openness of the design makes for an enchanting fusion of interior and exterior spaces, with a sense of flowing out onto the pool terrace!
All three extraordinary bedrooms enjoy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Tucked on the magnificent slopes of the Lion’s Head, in the enchanting region of Bantry Bay, Cape Bhekani is perfectly placed for a memorable holiday of beaches, sunsets, hiking, swimming, strolling, shopping and unforgettable dining. As an alternative to the world-famous Sea Point Promenade, if you’re after a scenic stroll, head up to the Pipe Track, a delightfully undulating path through the top of the bay with stunning coastal views! Starting at Kloof Nek at the bottom of the mountain, stretching for six kilometres all the way to Camps Bay, this is a delightfully quiet yet sublimely picturesque trail to enjoy the rugged terrain and fresh air above the Atlantic Seaboard! Also just a short distance away, with shops, bars, restaurants and both an Aquarium and Marine Museum, the V&A Waterfront is one of Cape Town’s best known attractions, right at the foot of Table Mountain. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios to take home! One of the many tours starting from the V&A Waterfront is an unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping is Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays)