Lovely Villa with private garden and pool with sea view
A tropical masterpiece with a mesmerising pool terrace overlooking the wonderous beach of Camps Bay, Cape Lesedi is an idyllic, contemporary home in the most exclusive location!
Your exquisite interiors welcome in the warmth and vibrancy of the picturesque world outside with double height glass walls across the sea-facing stretches so you can kick back in one of the countless sofas and soak up sublime sunset views! Two lounges beside each other offer the flexibility of gathering all together for a little entertainment or taking a quiet moment of peace. Similarly, in an open-plan yet level-spanning design, this vast kitchen and dining area sit between the two, set slightly further back in the space. With traditionally-styled fittings, fantastic facilities and an elegant breakfast bar, this is a fabulous room for preparing all kinds of delicious meals and snacks and enjoying memorable mealtimes together. Just a few steps down...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain’s Twelve Apostles, Camps Bay is a haven of idyllic scenery, thriving nature and a whole host of activities and opportunities! And Cape Lesedi is located just five minutes from it! The northern part of the bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Meanwhile, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay, the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. There’s even an incredible tidal pool at the southern end, as well as a gorgeous lawn perfect for picnicking and relaxing. For an idyllic stroll along this world-famous coastline, starting at Bantry Beach and heading north past at least nine distinct beaches, the Sea Point Promenade is the most spectacular route winding its way through some of the country’s most magnificent scenery! Lined with ice-cream shops, bars and restaurants, featuring an outdoor gym, playgrounds and the iconic lighthouse, there’s plenty to be enjoyed along the way (as if the view isn’t enough!) One of the best attractions among the many of Camps Bay is the Camps Bay African Market, tucked incredibly between the mountains and the ocean, you’ll find every kind of local produce here, from jewellery to traditional African curios, in the most picturesque open-air market! An unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! The city boasts 10 Blue Flag beaches: Camps Bay itself, of course, the Clifton 4th, and then Llandudno, Bikini, Strandfontein, Muizenberg, Fish Hoek, Mnandi, Melkbosstrand and Silwerstroomstrand. One of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. Of course, from the top of Table Mountain you can get some pretty spectacular views – but what if you want a view of Table Mountain itself? Then take a hike up Lion’s Head from which you can see superb views of the mountain and also of the whole of Cape Town! It’s a short and sweet walk of around 3 hours, with a reasonable climb, but it’s a rewarding one for sure!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Security deposit :
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)