Modern Villa with large pool
With a delightful lawn and private pool in the garden, Cape Zinhle is a perfect contemporary villa for ten with excellent facilities for family fun!
Stepping through the threshold, you’re immediately met by warm, vibrant interiors, where the soft tones of wood fuse beautifully with the greys and whites of the furniture and walls. Along one wall, there are full floor-to-ceiling glass doors out onto your gorgeous garden. This sumptuous living room is the perfect place to relax and settle into these plush sofas in front of the TV and fireplace for a little downtime. Alongside this is your spacious dining area with seating for ten, while the kitchen rests at the other side of the dining area. The same wood tones create a soothing environment here, making for a fantastic spot to rustle up a treat for the whole group, with a range of excellent facilities. There’s a bonus cinema room with cosy bean bags if you’re really looking to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled right at the foot of Table Mountain and just minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Zinhle is a haven of idyllic scenery, thriving nature and a whole host of activities and opportunities! Tucked in the City Bowl of Cape Town, Higgovale is an exclusive, beautiful neighbourhood which sits right in the valley between the Lion’s Head and the Table Mountain Nature Reserve! Thanks to this incredible location you can expect world-class hiking and biking trails, with plenty of places to hire a bike and enjoy a cuppa in a local café! As the starting point of the Pipe Track walking trail and under ten minutes from the magnificent Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, this is an incredible place to base yourself throughout your stay. At the top of the world-famous Table Mountain, two kilometres of paths can be wandered, giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! The Table Mountain National Park itself comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! One of Cape Town’s best-known attractions, the iconic V&A Waterfront is a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. If it’s a slightly slower pace you’re looking for, you can head out for a unique and unforgettable dining experience at the newly revamped The Lawns At The Roundhouse. Set in the forests of oak and pines at nearby Camps Bay with a huge, atmospheric outdoor seating area, this spot is perfect for all times of the day. With a full à la carte menu from breakfast until the cocktails are flowing at the evening parties, this is an unmissable experience for the foodies of the group.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 15,000 Rand (approx. £700) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)