Lisbon Spacious Vintage Apartment with Expansive Views
The luminosity of this apartment is enchanting, as well as its long balcony that guarantees beautiful photographs under the motto "Live the Moment". To enjoy this apartment is to share a card game around the sitting area by the windows and TV; is to taste Portuguese flavors on a table full for six; is to share dreams around the kitchen island countertop working at full speed. It is at the end of the day to refresh in a rain shower and rest. From the double room the city lights can be seen over the treetops. In the mezzanine, the four single beds allow guests to have the last laughs before sleep to recall the adventures they experienced during the day in the city of the delicious Pastel de Nata. This apartment is located on the fourth and last floor, with elevator access. Inside, there is a staircase to access the mezzanine. To enter at the apartment use an unique code that is typed in the door lock. There isn’t a reception desk at the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Housekeeping: Additional Services
In front is the majestic viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara and the Glória elevator. Behind, the traditional grocery stores of the bohemian Bairro Alto in contrast to the most modern and cool stores in the city.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Nearby local nightlife
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please note that we rent self-catering apartments. We are not a Hotel, therefore, we don’t have a reception desk or common hotel facilities. On other hand, you will benefit from personalized/concierge service from the owner and experienced team, more privacy, a larger private area for you as compared to a hotel room and a superb value – you spend less and receive more.
- Accordingly to Decree/Law nº57/2007 – fourth of July, all non-Portuguese nationals are required to show their IDs. When staying in a hotel guests are used to show their IDs at checkin. Short term rentals, are also required to report guest’s information to SEF – it is called the Accommodation Bulletin. You will be asked to comply with the legal procedure, either in person or remotely.
- Please note that from the first of January 2016 a city tax of two euro per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties, loud music or noise and sleep over guests are not allowed. The booking holder signing the contract is responsible for correct behavior of all guests staying at this apartament.
- You may be asked for a credit card in the book holder name, to collect fees not included and as a guarantee in case of
- robbery or damage to the property.
- We do not have guaranteed room cleaning service. Our guarantee is that we will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and in a clean space, taking into account your requests.
- We have no luggage storage.