Minimalist Luxurious Penthouse on the Banks of the Tagus
Focused on well-being, the large living room has numerous sofas and armchairs, a recent piece of luxurious tapestry and an extension to the balcony where you can sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy coffee in the morning. In this open and sharing space, there is also the dining table and the kitchen equipped with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator and several utensils and support equipment (washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, juice maker). The golden furniture in the kitchen helps to reflect and expand the natural light of the space. On this floor, in a distant part of the common space, there is a wardrobe closet supporting the double bedroom, which has next to it a bathroom with natural light equipped with a rain shower. On the upper floor, accessible by stairs, you will find another but larger double room with wardrobe and workstation, which has next to it a private bathroom with shower. Luxury is the opposite of...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The apartment is five minutes walk from the main connection to the beach - the train at Cais do Sodré and another five minutes walk from the ecletic and shopping district Baixa-Chiado.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please note that we rent self-catering apartments. We are not a Hotel, therefore, we don’t have a reception desk or common hotel facilities. On other hand, you will benefit from personalized/concierge service from the owner and experienced team, more privacy, a larger private area for you as compared to a hotel room and a superb value – you spend less and receive more.
- Accordingly to Decree/Law nº57/2007 – fourth of July, all non-Portuguese nationals are required to show their IDs. When staying in a hotel guests are used to show their IDs at checkin. Short term rentals, are also required to report guest’s information to SEF – it is called the Accommodation Bulletin. You will be asked to comply with the legal procedure, either in person or remotely.
- Please note that from the first of January 2016 a city tax of two euro per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 14 per guest.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties, loud music or noise and sleep over guests are not allowed. The booking holder signing the contract is responsible for correct behavior of all guests staying at this apartament.
- You may be asked for a credit card in the book holder name, to collect fees not included and as a guarantee in case of
- robbery or damage to the property.
- We do not have guaranteed room cleaning service. Our guarantee is that we will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and in a clean space, taking into account your requests.
- We have no luggage storage.