Serene Villa close to Mykonos Town
Awash in bougainvillea and lush plants, giving a getaway feeling to your stay, the villa’s outdoor spaces offer breathtaking views of what Mykonos is famous for –the sunsets, the traditional windmills and the whitewashed town. There’s a corner for every mood on in the Villa’s terrace. Soak up the sun on the loungers by the private pool, indulge with a soothing massage under the pergola, or enjoy a BBQ meal while gazing at the stunning view. Welcome to your private paradise on earth!
The house is a real exemplar of fine Mykonian architecture, decorated with handmade furniture and elegant details. Τhe villa offers a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, a living room with an impressive stone fireplace and a spacious dining area. Your villa is spread over 3 separate levels to ensure serenity and privacy among the guests. On the ground level you will find a twin bedroom with 2 single beds and a double bedroom with king size bed, both...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 1173K92000959401