Luxury Villa with infinity pool and unobstructed views
This exquisite private villa retains all the trademarks of a traditional Cycladic home, yet is a great example of how contemporary design can fuse so perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Surrounded by lavender and rosemary bushes, olive trees and bougainvilleas, you’ll love the energy of the place, where sights and sounds of nature predominate. The large patio around the infinity pool will be your new addiction. Relax on the cozy sunbeds for some meditation with a view to endless blue. Enjoy Mediterranean meals around the big table under the pergola and finish your day by watching the sun melt in the sea.
Modern and sleek, the villa is made up of two separate buildings of 5 and 4 bedrooms respectively. Two fully-equipped kitchens connected to both indoor and outdoor dining areas and a large living and dining room with a fireplace complete the enchanting interior, while the 9 double bedrooms offer all the luxury...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: On request
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice
- Registration number: 1173K91001022201