Spacious 1BR Luxury Condo at Upscale Beachfront Resort
This beautifully appointed 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom suite has partial ocean views and majestic mountain views. The spacious covered lanai (balcony) provides a vista of the Pacific Ocean to the west and the stunning West Maui Mountains to the east. Additionally, this suite has a southern exposure which equates to more sun and less direct wind. This generates the perfect balance for Hawaiian air conditioning in addition to the central a/c.
The kitchen is fully appointed with stainless steel Bosch appliances and granite countertops, as well as our commercial grade Vitamix blender for use with smoothies or libations of your choice. One of the hallmarks of this suite is its southern exposure which offers morning sunshine shelter from the northeast trade winds. All of the creature comforts you expect coupled with the experience that Honua Kai offers.
This villa has a generous layout and can sleep 4 guests...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Valet Parking: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- As an introduction to the house rules, please note that in most cases “common sense” applies with respect for your safety and consideration for our future guests as well as our neighbors in the community.
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in designated area only. Smoking inside the suite or on the Lanai is ABSOULTELY FORBIDDEN. A fine of $500.00 will be assessed for smoking inside the suite. Any property damaged by burns will also be replaced at your expense.
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT: Please be considerate of our neighbors. No loud music at anytime, and no parties, music, swimming pool games, noise, etc. during Quiet time - between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- PARKING: A parking fee of $15/day will be included in your reservation balance.
- FURNITURE: We ask that you do not sit on the furniture with bare skin and suntan oils. These products can stain the fabric. Please use the beach towels provided.
- SWIMMING POOL & SPA: No glass is permitted poolside. Acrylic glasses are provided for your use. Please note that all tiled lanais and the pool areas are slippery when wet or if your feet are wet. Please be careful. No running, no diving, no horseplay. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for their children.
- PEST CONTROL: This Property is subject to routine pest control that may correspond to a guest reservation. Best efforts will be made to communicate that service to guests, which can take place 24 hours after notice.