Bright Serene Chalet surrounded by Nature
The chalet as a whole is immaculate, light and airy, beautifully decorated and equipped with style and elegance. Situated in a lovely private garden but offering unobstructed 360 views of the whole valley from all rooms and the terrace. The structure of the chalet is traditional but all the design is modern, clean and focused on comfort space and light.
The master is spectacular with a stand alone bath in the room, the other rooms are all en suite. The sauna is great, the TV room is equipped with a massive TV and the ping pong table well used and the sunken Jacuzzi is private and offers stunning views of the Aiguille and Mont Blanc.
Spread over 3 floors.
- Ground floor - Spacious entrance hall, two ensuite bedrooms, table tennis games room and home cinema as well as the spa which leads out onto the decking with sunken Jacuzzi.
- Main floor - Spacious kitchen, dining and living area leading to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
No Pets Allowed
Situated in Les Praz, one of the most desirable areas of the Valley offering unrivalled views and sunshine. Chamonix main town can be accessed by foot in 20 mins with a lovely walk along the river or by car in 5 mins. Flégère/Brévent ski areas are both 5 mins away by car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM