Bright, Tasteful Apartment; Walk to Shops, Dining & Attractions
You will love this apartment because of how central it is! It benefits from 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious living room and dining area. All shops, pubs and restaurants are literally at your doorstep! The Scottish National Gallery is just 2 minutes from the apartment, Princes Street Gardens and the Christmas Market- 5 mins from the apartment, and the Edinburgh Castle is just a 10 minute walk away. Hanover Street is a street in the New Town of Edinburgh, Scotland. It is a lively pedestrianized residential, office and shopping street. A quick stroll will take you to Princes St with the gardens on the other side. If you have small children, there is the play area in Princes St for them to run off some energy with a handy placed coffee stall for the parents. The National Galleries are close by and a stroll up the Mound will bring you to the Castle and the Royal Mile with Whisky Heritage Centre, Camera Obscura and Gladstone’s Land For...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, No Pets, No Parties or Events