Historic Medieval Home Near Edinburgh Castle; Walkable Location
This historic (sleeps 8) main door property is located in one of the most desirable addresses in Edinburgh on Ramsay Gardens - right next to the Edinburgh Castle. Home to the poet Allan Ramsey himself and filled with medieval character, this property is ideal for anyone wanting to discover Old Edinburgh’s history and architecture. The city’s amenities and attractions are right on the doorstep of this luxury apartment.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- All house rules are in the manual please read. No Smoking No Parties No Animals Please treat the house with respect.