Unique, Charming, Historic Cottage with Patio & Scenic View
Built in 1756 and named as ‘one of the capital’s most intriguing properties’ by the Scotsman and ’top 10 places to stay’ by Conde Nast, Rock House is a historic gem in the heart of Edinburgh.
Perfect for a romantic break, this former Working Studio is perhaps one of Edinburgh’s most unusual retreats. Its octagonal shape and domed roof are complemented by a sweeping staircase and innovative designed living area, complete with concealed kitchen.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.