Beautiful Tuscan Traditional Villa
"At a walking distance from Porto Ercole, deep in the green. Blooming garden with swimming pool, olive grove, courtyards, dining areas and lounges. Unforgettable view of the Renaissance fortress of Porto Ercole."
The interiors of this Porto Ercole luxury villa are elegant and sophisticated. The villa lies across three levels. On the ground floor you will find a large double living room and a beautiful dining room. It also has a spacious and well-equipped kitchen. Near the kitchen you will find a small single bedroom with an en suite bathroom. A staircase leads to the first floor. Here guests will find a pretty double bedroom with an en suite bathroom. The same floor features another large bedroom. Guests can choose either three single beds or a double bed. The en suite bathroom of this room has a bathtub. On the third floor of the villa is the master bedroom. It has an en suite bathroom and a private terrace with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Monte Argentario is a ravishing peninsula in souther Tuscany boasting crystal clear waters, sandy beaches and charming fishing villages, as Porto Ercole.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- HOUSE RULES
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Arrival: Saturday between 16.00 and 20.00 (may vary depending on property).
- Departure: Saturday between 07.00 and 10.00.
- Any change to the arrival time must be advised as soon as possible before the arrival. Depending on the property, late arrivals may incur a late check in fee. In the unforeseen event of a late arrival that the owner cannot accept, the customer is responsible for the extra cost of a hotel room.
- Upon arrival, you will need to bring with you a copy of the confirmation email as well as a copy of your ID or passport, from all the members of your party, in order to register yourself in accordance with the Italian laws.
- Any lock-out must be communicated to the onsite staff of the rented property. This may incur a key and lock replacement and service fee for anyone who locks themselves out of a unit. The fee (that may vary) will be deducted from the security deposit. Furthermore, anyone who loses the keys will be responsible to pay for new locks. The fee will be deducted from the security deposit as well.
- If you intend to host an event in the property, it is mandatory to inquire first.
- In case it is possible, extra fees may be incurred.
- Please inquire the possibility. Extra fees may be incurred.
- Extra Services
- The provision of extra services is dependent on the rented property. SopranoVillas will communicate the extra services that are available as provided by the Owner. Once the booking has been confirmed, additional services can be arranged with due notice. These extra services will generally be paid upon arrival directly to the property manager.
- It may be possible for SopranoVillas to arrange additional services with due notice that are not provided by the Owner at a commissionable rate. In this case, payment for these services must be paid via bank wire transfer to SopranoVillas.
- Please be aware that different properties have specific rules, which will be made available to the client upon inquiry.