Modern Comfortable Two Bed Apartment Near Trevi Fountain
The apartment has been recently renovated with a modern style: black wooden floor, white walls, elegant “boiserie”. On the right of the entrance is the living room with a “L” shaped sofa, mirrored coffee table, flat screen TV, Dvd player, Internet, air conditioning, central heating. You will certainly fall in love with the views over San Carlo’s church from the balcony. The large windows in the apartment let in masses of day light especially considering Rome’s sunny weather. Left of the entrance is a fully equipped kitchen with dining table and chairs. The kitchen, with a steel surface area, features gas stove, oven, microwave, dish washer, fridge and freezer. In the apartment you will find everything you need to feel at home.
The elegant bedrooms both have a very comfortable king size bed, night tables, stylish lamps, wardrobes and ensuite marble bathrooms. One bedroom faces Via Vittoria, roman roofs and cupolas, whereas the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
In this amazing location you will find yourself in the middle of the historical centre. As such, all of Rome’s most interesting and beautiful attractions are just footsteps away.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 24-hour check-in available
- • No smoking
- • No parties or events
- • Pets are not allowed
- • Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Overnight Accommodation tax in Rome:
- A 3,50EUR fee will be applied, starting the 1st of September 2014 (in compliance with Law No. 122 of 2010), to anyone staying in an overnight accommodation inside Rome's boundaries. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from the payment.
- The fee is 3,50EUR per person per night, with a maximum of 10 days for each guest and it has to be paid directly upon the check in.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time is at 13:00 and on. There are no exceptions. Check out time is at 10:30. There is no fee upon check-in and check-out, except fees for arrivals between 20:30 and 23:00 (25.00EUR) and between 23:00 and 10:00 (50,00EUR and must be communicated at least 2 days prior arrival).
- Check-in on Sundays and on Bank Holidays costs 25,00EUR.
- FORGOTTEN OBJECTS/ KEYS LOST?
- In case of loss or damage of the apartment keys, a 50,00EUR fee is due.
- In case you forget any kind of object at the apartment, we can send it back to you. A 25,00EUR fee + shipping costs is due for the service.