Authentic Duplex Apartment in the Heart of Madrid
The barrio, or district, was once home to many noteworthy Spanish literary figures such as Cervantes and Lope de Vega, the latter of whom lends his name to the street. Closed to all but residential traffic since September 2005, the neighbourhood gives a real feel for old Madrid and has many traditional buildings and shop fronts. Nearby are the museums, the Botanical Gardens and the Retiro Park, as well as the popular area for tapas and dining, the Plaza de Santa Ana.
The apartment is found in a new building, constructed in a style both sympathetic to its surroundings yet offering modern comforts. Throughout, the apartment has been professionally decorated and original artwork adorns the walls, including a handmade tapestry. The lower floor is a spacious living, kitchen and dining area with parquet flooring. A staircase leads to a cosy top-floor space and to the two bedrooms. The interior walls of the bedrooms -...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- -This home is non-smoking.
- -Pets may be allowed but are subject to authorization.
- -Quiet hours in the home begin at 22:00.
- -The home is not to be used for parties or large gatherings.
- -BBQs are not allowed in this house.
- -Trash disposal schedules of the building must be respected.
- -Upon arrival to the house, a valid credit card and ID must be presented.
- -Upon check out, the sets of keys must be left within the apartment on any surface (i.e. kitchen table) and trash disposed.
- -Standard check in time between 16:00-21:00. Other check in times may suffer a surcharge.
- -Standard check out time at 11:00.