Medieval Origins Villa overlooking the City of Assisi
The structure is surrounded by large outdoor areas surrounded by greenery and the silence of the landscape. Guests can enjoy comfortable relaxation areas scattered throughout the property, such as the panoramic terraces overlooking the city of Assisi or the BBQ area equipped with every need.
The interiors have been furnished combining the refinement of the past with modern comforts. The living areas are enriched with terracotta floors, furniture and chestnut kitchen and some antique pieces. Guests can count on spacious and bright sleeping areas at their disposal: 17 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms, for a hospitality of 34 people. All the bedrooms are furnished with simplicity and elegance, to ensure the best comfort for those who stay there.
- CITTÀ DI CASTELLO
- PARCO REGIONALE DEL LAGO TRASIMENO
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM