Elegant 5-bedroom Near Magazine St and Uptown
This recently-remodeled and spacious house on famously hard-to-spell Tchoupitoulas Street is in one of the most up-and-coming neighborhoods in New Orleans. Boasting exotic hardwood floors, five private bedrooms, and three gorgeous bathrooms, this is the ideal setting for large family gatherings, special celebrations, and weekend getaways, combining modern amenities with historic architectural details and local New Orleans charm. Famous late night bars such as Tipitina’s, F&M’s, and Le Bon Ton are all within walking distance, as are countless restaurants and shops. If all that sounds like too much, order in and put your feet up on the private back patio. House Features & Amenities: • One-level house with a spacious layout and historic architectural details • Beautiful open-plan living & dining room area • Brand new kitchen equipped with all the tools you’d need to cook a fabulous meal (or plenty of restaurants nearby!) • Each bedroom is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • For an additional fee ($110), daily housekeeping services are available upon your request from 10 am to 2 pm. • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens. • No parties or events • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots. • Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseAware technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine. For late check out you will be charged: • 1-3 hours = 1 night charge • 4 hours = 1 night charge + $100 • 5 hours = 1 night charge + $200 And every hour rises accordingly