Beautiful Naousa Villa near Two Awesome Beaches
For essentials and a bite to eat you can walk to the fishing village of Ambelas, while picturesque Naousa town with its bars, restaurants and shops is a just short drive away. White with green shutters, the villa is modern but has been built with respect to the local minimal Cycladic architecture, using mostly natural, locally sourced materials.
Outdoors you can relax by the villa’s brand new private pool. You will have exclusive use of its large garden full of trees and aromatic plants. The residence’s large shaded terrace has a built double bed. There you will be able to relax day and night, take in the stunning sea and Paros views or have a bite to eat and something to drink during the gentle summer evenings.
There is also a large BBQ that our residents love to use to cook with herbs picked from our garden. If you are there during July and August, don’t forget to pick some of your figs, they are absolutely...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.