Sophisticated 1BR Apartment on Quiet Koukaki Street
A chic, well-located 1BR apartment in the famous Koukaki neighborhood and within short walking distance of the Acropolis and Parthenon. It has been stylishly decorated and furnished to a very high standard, including brand new island kitchen, tasteful art, comfortable (Danish) furniture and plenty of natural light from the large balcony windows. Despite the central location, the apartment itself is nice and quiet, being on a sleepy side street away from traffic. This is a great opportunity to explore the finest sites of the city, from a pied-a-terre that won’t disappoint even the most discerning traveller.
The apartment has been recently renovated (2019), and is located on the first floor of an Athenian apartment building and is accessible via elevator. It comprises one large double bedroom, one bathroom, a living area and open plan kitchen. There is a balcony facing a very quiet street. The space has a washer and drier, flat...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.