Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Restored Castle with Sweeping Views of the Umbrian Countryside
You can’t help but be dazzled by the atmosphere that reigns here. Recently and completely restored, this magnificent castle, once crumbling, is now living again its previous medieval grandeur. Perched on a hilltop and offering sweeping views of the Umbrian unspoiled countryside, this 12th-century fortress has taken on all the allure of a welcoming manor house. The castle offers tastefully decorated rooms with fine antique furniture, which are an oasis of comfort and tranquility. The splendor of the bygone days has been authentically recreated in this elegant and luxury residence. The property is secluded in tranquil parkland and it is the ideal starting point to explore Umbria and Tuscany The impeccably maintained five hectares estate that sits atop a hill offers dramatic 360-degree views of the surrounding countryside. Outdoor panoramic lounging is also guaranteed from two spectacular terraces and sun-bathing in style on the deck of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Water, electricity, gas, and A/C are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All of the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged