Luxury Apartment with Stunning View of Florence
Don’t miss this luxury apartment with an exceptional amenity: one of the most privileged and stunning views of Florence you can find. A luminous and impeccably decorated apartment welcomes you upon entering the space. The open concept living room features the seamlessly blended dining and sitting areas. Most importantly, this beautiful room’s two windows face the most iconic views of Florence, Ponte Vecchio, and Uffizi Gallery! The mix of formal and casual styles is very successful. The original architectural details of the house such as the blond-wood parquet floors and the classy coffered ceilings are combined with the beautiful wall boiserie/shelving unit, crisp white curtains, and white twin sofas to ensure that the space is elegant and yet practical and functional. The small-sized fully equipped kitchen boasts a marble countertop and backsplash along with all the necessary appliances. A laundry room with washer and dryer completes...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water and gas are included
- Check-in 4:00 pm–7:00 pm; Check-out: by 10:00 am
- Late check-in fee: €10 per any extra hour between 7:00 pm & 10:00 pm - No arrivals are accepted later than 10:00 pm
- No-smoking property
- Sorry, no pets
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.