Well Appointed Florence Apartment
The apartment, meticulously maintained with every detail restored to perfection, faces the famous Cappelle Medicee, which dates back to the 16th and 17th centuries. When you step outside the front door you find yourself strolling in the city’s oldest neighborhood, and Santa Maria Novella Rail Station is only 5 minutes away on foot. The location is within walking distance to shopping, world-famous museums and galleries, and the city’s finest outdoor monuments, beside plenty of restaurants and cafés with ample sidewalk seating perfect for soaking up the atmosphere. The history and integrity of this historic home remain intact, enhanced by modern amenities. The special characteristic of this house resides mostly in the details—from the delightful soaring frescoed ceilings and elaborate crown moldings to the dark wood furnishings that add richness throughout the apartment. This is the destination of choice for guests who want to be within...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A €1,000 - pre-collected refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Please note: This apartment is not recommended for 5 adults due to the smaller size of the other bedrooms.
- Electricity, water, A/C, and heating are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be pay locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.